Sunday, October 31, 2004

US Presidential Elections

One of the major political events of the world will be happening this week. It is the US presidential elections. If you do not know any thing about this issue, where have you been? Well, the fight between Kerry and Bush will be a close one, with both sides having a great number of supporters. If I can vote, I will be voting for Kerry. In my opinion, Bush did not do well during his term as a leader of a superpower. The Iraq war saw very poor planning and foresight, resulting in a large number of American and allied soldiers died or injured. I am not fully supporting Kerry as I do not full agree with the policies and ideas proposed by him. I just believe that it is time for some new blood to lead the US. Anyway, neither my opinion nor view is important. What is important is that all Americans, whether old or young to vote on Tuesday. Do not leave the future of your country in the hands of others. All the best to both presidential candidates!

No comments: