Happy New Year! Into 2005 already! It has been a very WET new year.. Has been raining non-stop since I-don't-know-when. The Asia tsunami crisis which hit many countries has taken away the lives of many innocent people. Please do your part and donate to help those in need!
Closer to home, I failed my Final Theory Test for my driving.. Can't believe I failed... Going to retake the test on the 14th. Most of my friends are going to be enlisted in the army next week. Time really flies. My enlistment is only 3 weeks away.
graduation was great! Met with all my classmates after the "a" levels was interesting. One month does great differences. Had a wonderful time. The next time we meet again will be when we are collecting our results.
May we all have a great year ahead! Happy 2005!
Sunday, January 2, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment