Being out into the wilderness these few weeks. Learned and put into practise those things that i have learned during the classroom lessons. The outdoors training was physically taxing and mentally challenging to both my course mates and myself but we still managed to put through. Thinking back, we had a great time. All the scolding and quarrelling with each other when our camoflauge net had gotten stuck and the times when we bitched about how tough and troublesome some procedures were during our convoy movement have really bonded us together.
At this part of the course, we only have 3 more weeks before we pass out from this course and go to our seperate units and camps. We will still have to clear 3 more written exams. xfingers crossedx
I when back to collect my 'a' level cert last saturday. As i walked into the school, I noticed how much the school has changed. The temp container classrooms have been teared down and new buildings are coming up. Thinking back, I have only left JJC for 6 months only. Wonder how my JC friends are doing. I will have to find time to meet up with them and catch up.
If you have been seeing my countdown timer, the sixth Harry Potter book : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is going to be released in less than a month's time. I'm getting more and more excited as this day approachs.
It is almost the end of my fifth month since my enlistment. I am still surviving. There are surely good and bad days but overall, I'm enjoying my national service and have learned alot of new things from the army. :)
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment