Monday, July 11, 2005

Mood Swing

Got my new posting today. i'm posted to 3rd div HQ CMTL which is at Jurong Camp. Don't kow whether to be happy or sad. The camp is very near my house but the irony is that Jurong camp is a stay-in unit. :(

Today is the first day that I'm a Transport Supervisor. After 10 weeks of training, I finally graduated with my fellow course mates. Looking back, I really had an enjoyable time with all the guys. All the fun times (playing "monkey", piling), all the tough times (camo tonner in the middle of the night), all the funny times (sg angSSS) and all the blur times (anyhow update log books, never put orientation sign). I will miss you guys when we post out of STC next friday. These few weeks were better than my BMT and will be something that I will remember for a long time.

No comments: