Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Settled Down.

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted. I had an enjoyable birthday this year. I didn't get a birhtday cake for the first time. Don't know if i should be happy a not. On one hand, I know that I'm too old for a birthday cake. But on the other, I really love to eat birthday cake and make a wish. I when to Genting with my mum, uncle and auntie. Had a great time. I got to enter a casino once and observe the "real" thing. Well, have to wait till I'm 21 before playing in Genting. Maybe can go on cruise to gamble at the end of the year. You need to be above 18 to play in the casino on the cruise.
Been posted to 3DIV for 2 months already. How time flys! I'm settled down in this camp already. Made many new friends here. Except for the morning runs, I'm enjoying it here. My MTLine is made up of mostly malays. Not that I mind. I'm going to be promoted to 3SG on the 15 of Oct. Seems very far from now. Till then, Bye!

No comments: