After a year stuck in Singapore, I finally got the chance to go overseas. Singapore is really too small. I am currently in Hong Kong for those who still don't know. The weather here is way better than in Singapore. The cooling, windy weather here is better than the hot and humid weather back home.
I am lucky to get to have a chance to fly business class. The experience is totall different from economy class. Here are some of the major differences I observed. Firstly, the staff treats you much better (not surprising). You can see some major change in their attitudes towards you when they reliease that you are flying business class. Also, you are less stressed. Boarding the plane is like a stroll in the park compared to the squeezing and pushing through people who take up the entire aisle on the plane, undecided wheather to place their bags in the overhead compartments or under their seats. The major difference is how fast time passes by compared to economy. With lesser passengers up front, you are not rushed to complete your meal. With more courses, dining on board is a leisure. From appertisers to salad to bread to main course to cheese to fruit to dessert to coffee, you are spoiled with good food and drinks. The only thing that is the same in both business and economy class is the toilets. It is still the cramped, little closet that you have no place to really turn around.
Being in Hong Kong for the upteened time, I really feel that Hong Kong is like a second country to me. It is like returning to a familiar place with familiar people. The food still taste the same and the places didn't really changed much.
I'm going to cut this post short. I will be flying off tonight to Brisbane. Will be staying in James place. Will update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment