I watched "The Bee Movie" last week on DVD. I didn't catch the movie when it was on the big screen because I didn't hear much good reviews about it. When I was free last week and had the DVD, I thought to myself, "why not".

Overall, I thought that the movie was relatively good. The animation isn't as good as the "pixar" movie but the quality was believable. The story talks about a bee, Barry who has difficulties choosing the job that he has to do for the rest of his life. He seeks to gain better meaning in his life and decided to venture out of the colony's nest and interacts with a human florist named Vanessa. Together, they work together to seek justice for the bees when Barry learns that humans have been taking honey from the bees.

I wouldn't say that this movie is a must-watch but if you have the time, you should watch this movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment